I met my sweet husband at the wee tender age of 16. I had no idea what a gold mine I had found. Now, 27 years later since our first date, I do indeed treasure that gold mine. He is not just my best friend but the love of my life. We were introduced by our two friends who were teenage parents. Ang was 16 and Matt was 18 and we met the day of their wedding in August 1983. Russ finally got the nerve to ask me out in November, three months later. We were married almost two years later. I am thankful every day for this man. I am only complete when he is by my side. As Winnie the pooh says, “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

You did find a gold mine. :) Love the love that you two share :)
ReplyDelete