Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It feels like tomorrow is Christmas morning

I still remember as a little girl staying up late on Christmas eve. I was just too excited to sleep because in the morning I would find a brand new baby doll. I know I am all grown up now but tonight I feel that same anticipation and excitement because I will soon be holding a brand new baby. He won't be mine but even better a new little nephew. I flew into Bellingham, Washington last Friday for the arrival of this precious baby. He still has not made his appearance but the Doctor promised us he would start the eviction process in the morning. I should be holding the new little guy sometime today.

I also can't wait to write all about my fabulous Anniversary weekend with my husband. I love Washington and I was thrilled to get out of the 115 degree temperatures in Las Vegas. It has been mid 70's all week with gorgeous sunny skies. I always pick the right days to visit and this time has been no exception. I am hoping the rest of the week goes just as perfect as I snuggle, hold and witness the birth of this beautiful new spirit straight from heaven. What a wonderful experience to be here. I promise to post details as soon as I know them...but pictures will have to wait until I arrive back in Vegas (oops, forgot the cord to the camera).

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you get to be there! Can't wait to hear the news and see pictures.

    ReplyDelete