Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love to see the temple...

Today was an important day for TorriLyn.




















A sweet sister suggested we take pictures in the atrium. I'm not about to miss a photo op.















 





 
Don't they make the cutest couple?

8 comments:

  1. Las Vegas I assume? I remember my husband and I doing a session there once. Only 3 couples. They didn't have any music in the chapel so they asked if anyone played the organ so I got to play the prelude music beforehand. Needless to say they had to have temple workers come in to participate at the end with the 6 of us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW EXCITING! Congrats Torrilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you brought your camera cuz these are some cool pictures! What a great day, thank you mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Ann, Yes...and it was hopping yesterday. Busy Busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to take a picture. Congratulations Torrilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very neat! Congrats to Torri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cool pictures to have! Good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete