Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ready or not...here she comes!

Torri was ready by go by 9:00 and we were off to the temple. I was nervous like I had to give an important talk in front of 1,000 people. Don't ask me why...I just was! Russ and Torri were taking things all in stride...no worries.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! Just baiting me along....I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress! :-) You are such a tease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty! Glad the day went so well. Thanks for reposting these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Amy, I have been trying to round up pictures so I can post these in order. We didn't get some straight on coming out of the temple because my brothers memory card was full. My friend was supposed to be sending me hers. lol However, I will post the ones I have. :-)

    ReplyDelete