Sunday, April 18, 2010

Next on the Agenda...Bridal Showers

I was talking to my brother yesterday and we were wondering why Bridal showers (well, Baby showers too) can sometimes be so stressful when they are supposed to just be fun. I don't know the answer, but we are hoping we have more fun than stress the next two weekends. The Las Vegas Shower will be May 1st and we are having a Mad Hatter Tea Party.  We have found some of the cutest decorations and favors. 




















For all of our family and friends in Utah, my sister in-law Kellie is giving TorriLyn a Bridal shower in Sandy on April 24. She had a problem with the invitations, so if you are reading this and you didn't get an invite yet and you would like to come to either shower...just drop me a comment and we'll make it happen! Our motto is "The more the Merrier."  So come and have some fun! 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for both of these showers! I feel so loved that I'm getting two and that everyone has worked so hard to put them both together!! Thanks for being so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete