Monday, December 13, 2010

Torri's house

Saturday, we had our Primary breakfast and all the primary kids met their new teachers for 2011. I am happy they are leaving me with the four-year-olds. I just love this age and my new group of kids are simply adorable!

Afterwards, the girls and I decided to go Christmas shopping. Kate & I drove to Torri's house to pick her up and we saw her cute little Christmas tree. She had all kinds of fun decorations up. We had a blast shopping and we hit all the fun stores like Rod Works, Home Goods, Deseret Book & Kohl's. I'm still not done shopping this year because now that my kids are getting BIG, they are harder and harder to buy for.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun shopping marathon day it was on Saturday! I loved spending time with my mommy and sissy! We should go this Saturday too!

    ReplyDelete